TechniBlend is in search of an exceptionally detail oriented, highly organized Administrative Assistant to facilitate office duties, data entry, and other miscellaneous tasks. Candidate must be personable, friendly, and dependable with the ability to adapt to different projects in a stable yet flexible manner.
- General office duties including but not limited to answering phones during business hours, acting as the gatekeeper to C-level staff members, and greeting visitors in a polite and upbeat manner
- Collect and determine completion of all information before entering data into the ERP system, discreetly enter personal customer information into databases as collected upon forms or spreadsheets, and keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain the general office filing system including the detail tracking of daily warehouse activities, delivery and shipping dates, and other data entry, organize paperwork used to enter data into programs and keep record of original documents
- Assist with purchasing duties, including calling vendors for order updates, creating work orders, and managing inventory transactions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with business ERP knowledge
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Punctual and reliable with strong attendance history
- Ambitious, fun & flexible
- Detail-oriented, quality & precision focused
- Dependable, professional & consistent in execution
- Must be willing to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Entry to Mid-level
Receptionist, Administrative and Production Assistant
Primary – Food & Beverage, Brewing
About TechniBlend, Inc.:
TechniBlend/ProBrew designs, engineers and manufactures liquid processing & packaging equipment for the food & beverage industries. Our equipment utilizes cutting edge technology to improve our customers’ productivity, efficiency, and product quality while delivering a high rate of return on their investment. Our customers range from smaller, independent craft breweries and RTD beverage manufacturers to some of the world’s most familiar brands such as Anheuser-Busch, Pepsi, Kraft Foods, Sam Adams, and other liquid processing companies across North America.