- Develop control system architecture for food & beverage processing & blending equipment.
- Develop automation systems including hardware and software for processing systems.
- Design, implement, and support PLC and operator interface systems.
- Perform modifications to existing equipment to meet customer needs.
- Creation of electrical schematics, panel layouts, and supporting system documentation.
- Develop systems that incorporate PLC control systems, temperature control, flow control, process instrumentation and CIP control technology.
- Work well with fellow engineering and assembly personnel.
- Install and debug equipment in a testing environment.
- Perform revisions to electrical schematics, panel layouts, and supporting documentation throughout the life of a project.
- Develop process understanding of products and systems.
- Ability to manage projects required – coordinating with various departments within the company and customers.
- The ability to work with people in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Attention to detail is a must to thoroughly document all designs.
- Well-developed skills in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Processing equipment experience a plus.
- Ambitious, fun & flexible.
- Technical curiosity is critical.
TechniBlend/ProBrew designs and manufactures engineered process & packaging machines for the craft brewing, food & beverage, consumer products, and chemical industries. Our equipment utilizes cutting edge technology to improve our customers’ productivity, efficiency, and product quality while delivering a high rate of return on their investment. We supply continuous inline and batch blenders, inline carbonation systems, membrane and spray deaeration, flash pasteurization, CIP (Clean-In-Place) systems, complete brewhouses, canning lines, complete cellar systems, refrigeration systems, and complete turnkey breweries & plants. Many of our customers are some of the world’s most familiar brands such as Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Kraft Foods, MillerCoors, Sam Adams, and many craft breweries.
TechniBlend is a Certified 2019/2020 Great Place To Work!!