- Design food & beverage processing & liquid blending equipment – utilizing SolidWorks 3D CAD.
- Perform modifications and revisions to existing equipment or designs in order to meet customer needs.
- Regularly create assembly drawings for manufacturing and supporting documentation.
- Work with engineering to design and develop mechanical systems and solutions to customers’ process and equipment needs.
- Work well with fellow engineering and manufacturing/assembly personnel.
- Understand and interpret Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Process & Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID) into machine designs utilizing SolidWorks.
- Manage projects from design to build; including BOM’s, assembly drawings, revisions and supporting documentation.
- Complete data management (2D and 3D) as it relates to a project.
- Develop process understanding in order to improve efficiency as well as the overall product and systems.
- Highly proficient with SolidWorks/ or other 3D CAD software.
- Experience with AutoCad software highly desired.
- Experience with MS Office software highly desired.
- Ability to manage projects required – coordinating with various departments within the company and customers.
- The ability to work with people in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Attention to detail is a must in order to thoroughly document all designs.
- Processing equipment experience a plus.
- Ambitious, fun & flexible.
- Technical curiosity is critical.
Education and Experience:
- BS Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years experience with product design (concept through manufacturing).
Experience: Mid- level
Industries: Primary – Food & Beverage, Chemical & Personal Care
TechniBlend/ProBrew designs and manufactures engineered process & packaging machines for the craft brewing, food & beverage, consumer products, and chemical industries. Our equipment utilizes cutting edge technology to improve our customers’ productivity, efficiency, and product quality while delivering a high rate of return on their investment. We supply continuous inline and batch blenders, inline carbonation systems, membrane and spray deaeration, flash pasteurization, CIP (Clean-In-Place) systems, complete brewhouses, canning lines, complete cellar systems, refrigeration systems, and complete turnkey breweries & plants. Many of our customers are some of the world’s most familiar brands such as Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Kraft Foods, MillerCoors, Sam Adams, and many craft breweries.
TechniBlend is a Certified 2019/2020 Great Place To Work!!