Shipping & Receiving Associate
- Read, understand and utilize various engineering and manufacturing documents including bills of materials, assembly drawings, assembly instructions.
- Compile components based on bill of material.
- Wrap and band product to protect equipment during shipping.
- Knowledge of shipping forms.
- Build crates for large custom equipment. Must be familiar with basic construction tools and methods.
- Load trucks, box trucks and flatbed trucks safely using forklifts of various sizes.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and efficient work area
- Assist with unloading trucks and general receiving duties.
- General inventory duties, pulling parts
- Cycle counts.
- Data entry
- High school education or equivalent
- One year of shipping experience
- Proficiency using hand and power tools in a safe manner
- Knowledge of basic carpentry skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to occasionally lift 80#
- Ambitious, fun & flexible
- Technical curiosity is critical
TechniBlend/ProBrew designs and manufactures engineered process & packaging machines for the craft brewing, food & beverage, consumer products, and chemical industries. Our equipment utilizes cutting edge technology to improve our customers’ productivity, efficiency, and product quality while delivering a high rate of return on their investment. We supply continuous inline and batch blenders, inline carbonation systems, membrane and spray deaeration, flash pasteurization, CIP (Clean-In-Place) systems, complete brewhouses, canning lines, complete cellar systems, refrigeration systems, and complete turnkey breweries & plants. Many of our customers are some of the world’s most familiar brands such as Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Kraft Foods, MillerCoors, Sam Adams, and many craft breweries.
TechniBlend is a Certified 2019/2020 Great Place To Work!!
Experience: Entry to mid-level
Functions: Shipping and crating
Industries: Primary – Brewing, Food & Beverage