TechniBlend/ProBrew is looking for an experienced Technical Writer with an emphasis on equipment manuals and portfolios. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents, equipment manuals, and sales proposals by explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with engineering team and other staff to ensure accuracy of technical descriptions.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures for all liquid & beverage processing equipment, systems and technology
- Generate full and thorough equipment manuals for all equipment and systems
- Revise and update current sales proposals and ensure consistency of literature
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Manage updates and revisions to all technical literature
- Analyze documents and review with engineering to maintain continuity of style of content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Communications
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Self-motivated multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail
- Able to convey technical information in an explanatory and procedural style
- Ambitious, fun & flexible
- Technical curiosity is critical
TechniBlend / ProBrew designs and manufactures engineered process & packaging machines for the craft brewing, food & beverage, consumer products, and chemical industries. Our equipment utilizes cutting edge technology to improve our customers’ productivity, efficiency, and product quality while delivering a high rate of return on their investment. We supply continuous inline and batch blenders, inline carbonation systems, membrane and spray deaeration, flash pasteurization, CIP (Clean-In-Place) systems, complete brewhouses, canning lines, complete cellar systems, refrigeration systems, and complete turnkey breweries & plants. Many of our customers are some of the world’s most familiar brands such as Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Kraft Foods, MillerCoors, Sam Adams, and many craft breweries.
TechniBlend is a Certified 2019/2020 Great Place To Work!!
Experience: Entry to mid-level
Functions: Shipping and crating
Industries: Primary – Brewing, Food & Beverage